Hall des Lumières is the most monumental permanent immersive exhibition in NYC, featuring fully integrated 360-degree projection mapping, lighting, and sound built in on both floors. Over 30,000 square feet between two levels.
- Originally the largest bank building in the United States, built between 1909-1912 in traditional Beaux-Arts style, the building is now designated as a New York City landmark.
- The main level features 40-foot-high ceilings and custom 100+ year-old skylights.
- The lower-level raw space has access to a historic bank vault transformed into an immersive mirror room.
- Architectural details of the Emigrant Industrial Savings Bank such as the marble bank tellers’ registers and interior columns add to the magnificent space.
- Centrally located close to bars, restaurants, hotels, public spaces, and the financial district and is well served by public transportation.
- Over 30,000 square feet between two levels.
Capacity: 1,500 for Reception, 350 for Seated Dinner