While we’re all practicing self-isolation, our whole team is getting creative and having fun in the kitchen! This weekend, our Executive Pastry Chef Paul whipped up a batch of his spectacular chocolate fudge brownies. Today – we’re sharing his own recipe with all of you! Photos above are to follow along with the recipe!
Enjoy- and tag us in your finished Brownie posts!
Makes 2 pans 9×12 inches
Bake @ 320F for 15-20 minutes
- 1lb Butter
- 14oz Chocolate (to be melted)
- 1lb Sugar (granulated)
- 8 eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 14oz All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablspoon Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Melt the butter & chocolate in a bowl over a pot of hot water.
- Mix together to combine.
- Whip the sugar, eggs & vanilla on a machine to fluffy light yellow color, about 5 minutes.
- Measure flour, cocoa & salt stir together to distribute the cocoa & salt in the flour.
- Remove egg mixture from the mixer & pour in the chocolate mix.
- Stir in the chocolate to the eggs.
- Then add the flour mixture incorporate so all ingredients are combined & evenly distributed.
- Divide the mixture in two & drop on to two pre greased & parchment paper lined pans.
- Spread out the mix evenly over the base of the pan.
- Put the pans into a pre heated oven & bake for 15-20 minutes.
- When the brownies are done remove from the oven & allow to cool before cutting.